Orchard Village offers a range of services to individuals with developmental and other disabilities, including Residential, Vocational/Job Placement, Home-Based Support and Transition (including Orchard Academy). Orchard Village also provides clients with various opportunities for therapeutic and other recreation activity.
The agency is licensed, certified and/or accredited as required by:
- Illinois Department of Human Services (DHS) Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD)
- DHS Bureau of Quality Management (BQM)
- DHS Department of Rehabilitation Services (DRS)
- Illinois Department of Public Health
- Illinois Department of Labor
Orchard Village is a proud member of the Illinois Association of Rehabilitation Facilities (IARF).